DIY Diaper Bouquet for Baby Shower Decór
Looking for a simple way to save a little on your budget for the baby shower you are throwing? Consider creating your own do-it-yourself diaper bouquet. All you need to do to get started is to choose a large vase to display your creative bouquet.
What You Need:
- 1 Package of diapers (newborn or size 1 work well)
- Large display vase
- 8- 10 (4×4 inch) squares of tulle
- Extra accent pieces such as butterflies, colored glass pieces.
- Styrofoam ball
- Wood grill skewer sticks
- Rubber bands to secure diapers into rolls
What you will do:
1. Fill the bottom of your vase with colored glass pieces- or other decorative accent pieces.
2. Place Styrofoam Ball inside the mouth of the vase.
3. Roll and Secure Diapers – roll each diaper individually and secure with a straight pin or a rubber band.
4. Secure diapers onto wood grill skewers – with a grilling skewer, poke through the center of the the diaper roll, then space out the skewers in the vase.
5. Secure “Diaper Skewers” into a styrofoam ball –
6. Cut 4 inch square pieces of tulle and stuff in between the diaper skewers filling in the blank space.
7. Finally arrange as needed and add accent pieces such as butterflies or ribbons.
When you need that special touch, count on Colorado party Rentals to be the element that sets your party apart. With attention to detail the professionals at Colorado Party Rentals will help you take your theme and turn it into a beautiful reality. Let them show you their selection of accents to help bring your theme to the next level.