Give A Creative Candy-Free Party Favor!
Are You Looking for a Candy-Free Party Favor?
Every parent has been in that position when the piñata breaks and candy flies everywhere, “where will I hide it this time?” you think. When it’s your turn again, throw a party with creative favors that give back to the guest. Go beyond the common candy favor bag and say thank you to your guests with fun favors that create imaginative spark in your young party goers.
Try these Creative Favor ideas for your next children’s party favor bags!
Favor ideas for Toddlers:
- A puzzle with chunky wood pieces
- A set of jumbo lacing “beads” in various shapes with thick shoe lace strings
- A bundle of side-walk chalk. Wrap each piece individually in wax paper and twist the ends to make them look like wrapped candies. Tie 3 or 4 together with a brightly colored ribbon.
- Bath Crayons
Favor Ideas for Elementary Age Kids:
- Re-usable Ice Pop Molds, or Personalized Ice Cream Sundae Bowls and Spoons
- Glow- in- the- dark Star Sticker set
- “I Spy” jars- Using a glass jar with a tight fitting lid add rice and various tiny pieces such as a few marbles, a toy soldier, mini animal figurines, buttons, or any other creative mini object you can find. An added option is to color the rice to match your party’s theme – just a few drops of food coloring will color a large bowl of rice. Keep stirring until all of the rice is colored. Attach a tag listing the items to be “spied”.
- A Crayon Cup Cake – Using a cupcake pan lined with aluminum cupcake liners, break several colors of crayons into each cupcake well. Melt on 350 for 10 minutes. Then, turn off heat and allow to cool for 24 hours. Gently peel the aluminum foil baking cups from the crayon to reveal a giant multi-colored crayon cupcake. Wrap individually.
- Painted Pillow Cases – Consider allowing your guests to paint with fabric paint pens as part of Choosing party entertainment. Then, their very own creation becomes their take home favor!
Favor Ideas for Older Elementary Girls:
- Flower Pot with a zip seal bag of potting soil and a package of easy -to- grow seeds. Add a small spade to make the favor complete.
- DIY nail kit – Add a nail file, a few colors of nail polish and some nail stickers or adornments.
- Friendship bracelet kit. Add several rounds of embroidery thread in various colors, small beads, and DIY card with basic instructions for a simple braided bracelet.
- Homemade glow- in- the- dark “Slime”.
- Tech-Deck Finger Skateboard.
- Custom mixed Birthday Party Tunes CD – with personalized CD labels.
With a little extra thought you can prepare a creative party favor that will have all of the parents thanking you for not sending their children home to bounce off the sugar. Try one of these party favor ideas and please the parents while thrilling the kids at the same time!
Creative Party ideas are what Colorado Party Rentals does best!
Our experience can guide you through all of the planning stages of your event. Whether you need design ideas or technical help, Colorado Party Rentals can service all of your events all over Colorado. Visit the showroom for creative ideasand be inspired. Browse colors, textures, lighting and outdoor accents. Let Colorado Party Rentals take the complication out of your event planning.