Keeping Your Outdoor Winter Wedding Warm
Make Your Winter Event Warm and Comfortable
Just because it is winter outside doesn’t mean it should prevent you from being able to have an outdoor wedding or event celebration. For us at Colorado Party Rentals, there is never a bad time for a wedding celebration! Regardless of what the weather might be doing outside, there are things that can be done to help your guests feel nice and toasty.
A tent rental provides you with a way to create a modern and suitable shelter during the warm summer months and a cozy interior when the snow is falling in the winter.
Add Warmth to Your Outdoor Event
Check out these simple ways to get the perfect environment inside of your party tent.
- Add an extra tent layer or a double-door tent to provide your guests with a nice entryway and keep the elements outside.
- Tabletop warmers are perfect when the temperatures outside drop. Everyone will be comfortable inside, even if it is getting chilly outside.
- Order heat lamps for the room as well. One lamp for every ten guests would be ideal so that everyone will stay warm during the festivities.
- Carpeted elevated floors underneath your covering will keep your guests up and off the frozen ground.
- Firm tent sidewalls will keep your guests safe from snow, wind, and rain. Add in the heaters and everyone can enjoy the insulated shelter. Not only do these accessories help further enhance the climate, but they can also become a decorative element to your space.
- Winter cocktails like Irish coffee, hot cocoa, warm apple pie martinis, and hot rum cider are all ideal. With so many different flavored cocktails out there, everyone can have their choice of beverage and feel nice and toasty.
Another way to help ensure everyone stays nice and toasty is to place a wrap or blanket at each one of the tables. Personalize the items to help guests remember your big day.
Rent a party tent in Denver and make an outdoor winter wedding more enjoyable with these useful tips.