Think Outside the Fundraising Box
Bring Fundraising Events to Life
By finding new and innovative ways to attract new audiences to your fundraising event, you can spice things up a bit. Consider changing venues to a location a little less formal or outside underneath of a beautiful tent. Planning is crucial when it comes to your big event. Consider the following elements to make your event a success.
Planning the Event
When planning your charity event, there are a few things to consider.
Food and Drinks – Are you going to have the event catered? If so, do you know who is going to do the catering and what it is going to run you?
Parking – Do you have adequate parking available for everyone in attendance?
Dress Code – Is your event going to be formal attire, business, casual or cocktail?
The flow of the event is also crucial. Here is the normal chain of events:
1. Attendees arrive at the door. They will either already have a ticket or pay upon arrival.
2. Participants enjoy the food and beverages offered.
3. The host gets the attention of everyone in attendance and thanks the committee for all of their hard work. They then introduce the speaker.
4. The speakers makes a few short remarks and thanks everyone for attending.
5. Guests continue enjoying the entertainment, food and beverages.
6. Guests depart.
Because each event is different, this is only a guide to help you along the way. Tailor your program to your needs.
Now that you know the basics of event planning, let the fundraising begin!
Fundraiser Tent Rentals in Denver Area
If you are planning a fundraiser for your charity, we can help. We offer tents, chairs, tables, lighting, power, linens and more. No event is too big or too small. Contact our team to help you in the planning process.