One of the strongest trends seen in the latest months has been using greenery instead of flowers!
The rose has always been a classic protagonist at every wedding, and more than the color itself, it has been about the flowers. If you’re a couple open to new trends read up, greenery is now a big thing to include in your decor!
So what are the advantages of using greenery?
- Naturally, green is a high contrast color, and it combines perfectly with neutrals or metals, giving you diversity when creating designs ranging from an elegant style to chic.
- Purchasing greenery is usually lower in cost, causing it to reduce the floral budget down considerably, if your budget is tight you can decorate a lot more with greenery your theme arrangements.
- If you want to give your wedding a natural and whimsical atmosphere, try using hanging elements, such as garlands, wreaths or air plants.
- This trend is considered eco-friendly, since most of the plants can be kept in flowerpots and survive after the wedding. Maybe even incorporate them into your new apartment or home.
- Greenery can be adapted to different styles and types of weddings from vintage to elegant, and especially a contemporary wedding. If you think, green is your thing, then decorate starting with the green style in mind.
- If you wish to incorporate this trend with a little bit of flowers, we recommend using white.
We believe that we must not be afraid and dare to seek the best way to design a wedding, it’s all about thinking outside the box alongside the best team to achieve it!
PS. Fear not mothers out there! Having tropical leaves, succulents or garlands isn’t a sign of an inelegant display. Across the globe many wedding decorators and florist are styling lots of greenery in substitution of flowers.