Welcome baskets for the guests of your Fall Wedding
How can you say thank you to guests who have traveled far to be a part of your special day? Give a welcome and thank you basket filled with a few special touches and local delights. When your guests are making the effort to travel in order to be a part of your special day, show your gratitude with a basket, box, pail, or bag full of goodies to enjoy!
What to add to your welcome basket:
- A schedule of events or weekend line-up printed on card stock print out the events and their scheduled times and locations. and note if transportation will be provided. Don’t forget to add your preferred dress code. Lastly include important contact numbers and assign someone who will be able to answer the call and answer your guest’s questions.
- Wedding Souvenirs such as a canvas tote bag with the happy couple’s special date printed on the outside pocket.
- Postcards from notable locations around the area.
- A beverage classic to your locale. You may even choose to go vintage and include some old time sodas, like cream soda or cherry limeade. You can never go wrong with classic Coca Cola in glass bottles.
- Coffee! A little help to wake you up after all the fun certainly never hurts. A charming little label may read ” Love is Brewing…”
- Pamper your guests with something spa-like such as a mud mask, or minty foot rub. Bath salts and essential oil blends are always a great way to relax in a bath.
- Play tour guide for the day and provide your out- of towners with a list of the local sites to see. Offer a map and a simple card listing some places they “must-see”. If your budget allows, you may even splurge for vouchers offering free ice cream scoops in a local shop, or an afternoon late in a cute cafe.
- If your after party gets everyone up and dancing you may need to add a custom door hanger to your welcome and thank you basket. “Shhhh, We were dancing the night away with Mr. and Mrs. Thomas…”
- Finally end with a thank you card. Be sure to express your gratitude for the time your guests took to make your special day even more memorable with their presence.
Trust the professionals at Colorado Party Rentals to manage every aspect of your event rental needs. With their years of experience and individualized attention you can feel confident on your special day that nothing will be left undone. After you have done the planning and preparation for your dream day, you can then relax in the hand of Colorado Party Rentals and know everything will be taken care of! From tables and tents, to lights and linens, no detail will be overlooked.