How Do You Choose Your Wedding Décor?
When it comes to your wedding, you want your event to reflect your relationship with your partner. You may find that certain décor features and aesthetics suit your personal style. Whether you have a more traditional style or enjoy modern, punchy effects, there are some wedding décor essentials you need to include to convey the right ambiance for your wedding.
Wedding Décor Categories
There is a wide range of general wedding décor categories that cover the steps and settings typically included in a wedding. Depending on your ceremony location, you will want to include certain elements to fill the space and convey a lovely mood for your special wedding.
Some wedding décor categories you will likely need to review include:
- Wedding arches
- Wedding aisle décor for your ceremony
- Table décor and dining settings
- Lounge décor for your cocktail hour
By choosing your personalized wedding décor among these categories, you can figure out what your necessary essentials will be.
Matching Your Wedding Décor According to Your Theme or Style
You want to choose wedding décor features that will embody your personal style and overall wedding theme. Your theme will guide your choices of lighting, color palette, and the categories mentioned above.
These are some common wedding themes that will determine how you choose your décor essentials:
- Elegant: including royal color palettes like purples, silvers, pearl shades, and opulent accents.
- Rustic: appropriate if your ceremony is taking place outdoors or in a ranch setting. Includes earthy color tones and natural accents.
- Casual: may involve simple, minimalist décor choices that are clean and basic.
- Eclectic: to satisfy bold tastes, you can choose vibrant shades, grand centerpieces, and arches, etc., for a fun, unique ambiance.
When it comes to your wedding décor, you will want to make the right choices that suit your taste and will set the scene for your romantic ceremony.
Colorado Party Rentals includes a wide selection of wedding décor items for rent that will help you convey the theme you’ve chosen. You can consult with a specialist to find all necessary rentals that will help you decorate your event space for a beautiful, memorable wedding ceremony.