Summer is wedding season, and brides everywhere are preparing to walk down the aisle. With warmer temperatures your wedding planning options are much broader than in cooler months. With all the beauty Colorado has to offer, why not take advantage of the bright blue skies and warm weather and enjoy your State!
Whether you are looking for an outdoor or indoor event these 5 creative wedding venues in Colorado will have something to offer everyone.
1. Crooked Willow Farms – In the plum creek valley 25 min south of Denver, 90m acres with numerous different event areas within its expanse. This location is rich in history and offers diverse planning options both indoor and outdoor. This site offers much more than event locale, it is truly an experience.
2. Boettcher Mansion – a historical family home built in 1917, originally built as a hunting lodge, this 110 acre estate was donated to the state in 1970s and opened to the public in 1975. Located within the lookout mountain preserve just 20 minutes from downtown Denver. This home speaks history and elegance.
3. The Tivoli Building – A historic site and Denver landmark since 1870 – Home to some of the most unique event rooms in Denver, they are able to accommodate both small meetings and larger weddings alike. Many of its historic features have been preserved which makes it a unique back drop for any formal occasion.
4. Hudson Gardens – Hudson Gardens has several event options to choose from including The Inn at Hudson Gardens, The Canopy of the Gardens or the Welcome Garden, Hudson Gardens has just the right space to suit your needs. The Inn, which boasts pines planted by King Hudson, provides year round event service. In the winter months you’ll find a charming wintery Inn, both warm and inviting. In the warmer months you’ll enjoy a floral scene brimming with color.
5. Donovan Pavillion – A Breathtaking timber and stone mountain lodge nestled into the mountainside near West Vail. This site is a unique venue offering more than 5,000 square feet of event space and stunning views of the more than 50 acres of the pavilion site. The Donovan Pavillion can accommodate events both large and small and keep them both feeling intimate.
Colorado Party Rentals will go to your Wedding Venue of choice in Colorado
This summer, plan a spectacular event with help from Colorado Party Rentals. Let the professionals guide you as you choose your creative wedding or event venue from Denver to Ft. Collins, Boulder to Vail, Colorado Party Rentals provides service all over Colorado. Colorado Party rentals offers complete service for your outdoor event, including tables, chairs, tents, and every detail you need.