Nothing ruins an outdoor wedding like renting the wrong sized wedding tent. Are you planning an outdoor wedding in Colorado? You owe it to yourself and your guests to get the right tent for your big day! Here are a few tips on how to select the correct tent.
When considering a tent for your wedding, you’ll have to take several factors into consideration:
- How much space are you going to have? Will the square footage of your space fit all of your guests?
- How many tables do you plan on renting? Will you need space for a dance floor?
- Will some of the festivities take place outside of the tent, or will you need to house everything, from the cake table to the bar?
- Will you need night lights? Heaters? Fans?
- Will you need generators, or is there a nearby power source?
- Will you be rooting your tent on grass, or on top of concrete?
Considering your tent options takes a little more effort than googling “tent rentals near me“. There are tons of tent options to choose from. There are smaller tents available, which accommodate a few tables. There are also tents that are as big as some convention halls.
Additionally, you have the option to rent a tent with or without fabric panels. A tent with only a roof provides more mobility for guests, but a closed-in tent offers better protection from the elements.
If you plan on hosting most of your festivities at nighttime, you might want to consider a clear top tent! They provide the shelter you need as well as a great view of the beautiful night sky.
For more help on finding the right tent for your wedding, contact Colorado Party Rentals today to book an appointment with one of our team members.