It’s nearly here! Your wedding is only a few days away. Though it’s easy to get swept away with excitement, it’s also important to make sure everything is running smoothly. Your Colorado wedding rentals provider has everything covered when it comes to making your event look spectacular. But might you be forgetting something? Check this list out and jog your memory.
Handling the Schedule
- Confirm times and orders with vendors. This includes florists, caterers, and your event rentals service.
- Retrieving the marriage license. Some states allow you to walk in and get it, but other places may require you to book an appointment. Do you know when you’ll be able to get yours?
- Make a “morning of” itinerary. Sit down and go over everything that needs to be done, from breakfast to putting on makeup, to pre-wedding photos.
- Look over your program. Check for any mistakes or spelling errors before you double-down and print a hundred copies.
- Go over the dress bustling process with your bridesmaids before the big day.
- Don’t just focus on the bride’s outfit — make sure the groom has everything they need, from cufflinks to shoes.
- Look over your wedding playlist with your DJ.
- Is your groom planning on getting a haircut? Do it a week in advance, not the day before the wedding. You don’t want to look like you’ve come fresh from the barber.
- Practice walking in your shoes. It’s also a good idea to have a non-high-heeled backup pair to wear during the reception.
Before the Big Day
- Consider bringing your preparations to the venue the night before the wedding, and not the morning of. Set up change areas, a makeup station, and your wedding rentals so you don’t have to worry about them on your actual wedding day.
- If you have a pet, make sure they are being watched while you’re busy.
- Delegate jobs to your wedding party. Make a schedule for who will be attending the sign-in and gift tables.
- Don’t forget to have a good night’s rest!
Don’t forget to furnish your event with wonderful pieces to fit your wedding theme! Colorado Party Rentals has everything to complete your venue. Take a look at all the rentals we have to offer to get started.