Every birthday is worth a celebration, including our beloved Colorado’s!
Even though it’s not a national holiday, August 1st commemorates the birthday of Colorado, established in 1876. Which makes Colorado 139 years old. That’s a lot of candles for the cake. This is why, the first Monday in August we have free admission to many parks and museums in celebration of our state.
All Colorado State Parks are free today, August 3rd!
What better day to celebrate a Summer Monday than a picnic and day out with the kids at one of Colorado’s 42 State Parks
This is Colorado Parks and Wildlife’s way to join the celebration of Colorado’s statehood: free access to all Colorado State Parks on Monday, August 3.
“Park entrance fees are waived, but activities like fishing and camping will still require a valid license or permit.” cpw.state.co.us
Did you know, the first Colorado State Park was Cherry Creek? Today there are a total of 42 state parks, plus more than 350 state wildlife areas.
Plan your wedding or event at one of Colorado’s State Parks
Imagine that? What better place to celebrate a true Colorado Outdoor Wedding than one of the beautiful state parks?
- Rifle Falls State Park for a scenic wedding Spring thru Fall
- The best view of the San Juan Mountains from the Visitor Center Overlook at Ridgway State Park (up to 100 guests)
- The Panorama Point view of the Continental Divide in Golden Gate Canyon State Park
- A rustic event at Castlewood Canyon State Park’s Pikes Peak Amphitheater (up to 66 guests)
- Planning for a larger event? Highline Lake State Parkcan accommodate up to 150 guests in the Western Slope
- Red Rock style wedding at Roxborough State Park Visitor Center courtyard (up to 60 guests)
- Waterside event at the Cherry Creek State Park Marina & Yacht Club
- The most spectacular views, Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area if you want to be outdoors for your event
Colorado Party Rentals can help create your Colorado Outdoor Wedding
Many more options are available. You can contact the park of your choice for reservations, availability and pricing, or let Colorado Party Rentals do it all for you! We can help you plan and get your all the rentals you need for you Big Day, so all you and your family have to do is take in the stunning views and beauty of the great Colorado Outdoors.