How can you add a little pizazz to a business dinner with associates?
How can you assure your new product launch will make the impact your expecting? Here are a few tips to help you plan a fabulous corporate event that will keep your clients and your associates impressed!
5 Easy Steps to add the WOW factor to your next corporate event:
1. Set a budget. It’s just a fact; there is always a limit. Know yours from the start. Allocate the majority of your funding to your food and beverages. Then start dividing your funds into the areas that will add the most to your event. Don’t forget the entertainment!
2. Choose a theme. Business meetings and events don’t have to be black and white and boring. You have so many options. You can turn almost any corporate event into an evening no one will forget.
3. Visit various locations for your possible venue. Keep your budget in mind when viewing your options. Then, sign contracts, make deposits and get copies of everything. Call Colorado Party Rentals for all of your event rental needs.
3. Research and taste test caterers who can work with the theme you’ve chosen. Review menu options with your caterer, book and make a deposit.
4. Choose the entertainment – one that will work within your chosen theme and one that will work within your chosen venue. If you’ve chosen a rooftop dining room you may not be able to book that stilt walker! Don’t feel trapped by the common expectation to have a simple music selection be your only entertainment. If you want to make big impact with this corporate event, you need to step outside the box.
Unexpected Entertainment Choices:
- Hire a caricature artist.
- Hire a magician.
- Hire a celebrity impersonator and ask him to sign autographs.
- Go with live music – Consider space and plan accordingly. Mariachi band anyone? Steel drums for your Caribbean theme? Five piece Jazz band? Why not?
- Looking for something to really wow the guests and make an impact? How about an ice sculptor?
- How about an accapela group posing as waiters who break out into song as their guests place their order?
- Ballroom dancers who will dance the night away in an exhibition style show.
- Dueling pianos are a lively way to bring some life to the crowd.
- Polynesian dance group – Twirling Fire Sticks anyone?
5. Enlist help! You’re going to need it. You will especially need some help running the errands to purchase all the details beginning with your theme decor. Plan to have a team of willing workers there on the day of the event and schedule a cut off time for your involvement! Plan a person to take over so that you have time to go home and get ready!
Planning a corporate event doesn’t have to put you to sleep. Choose a great theme and add some fun entertainment and you’ve got a great plan in place. Don’t forget Colorado Party Rentals for all of your party rental needs.